Northern Luxembourg is made up of forests, valleys, lakes and rivers that can be explored via hiking and biking trails. It also offers many cultural visits, historical sites, fun and sports attractions.
1. The church in Holler
Close to the Binsfeld Museum you can discover the church of Holler, a Gothic-Romanesque monument.
2. The location around lake Weiswampach
In summer you can swim or take a pedal boat ride, or just chill with family and friends by the water. and in winter you can go cross-country skiing in the nearby woods.
3. In the neighborhood of Binsfeld. Discover the largest collection of antique Fendt tractors. About 100 tractors of the brand, some of an extraordinary rarity, were collected and restored by Josi Reiff. Each model is different, made in Marktoberdorf, the first construction of the Fendt-Dieselross. This private collection is considered to be the largest in the world.
4. For technology and farming enthusiasts, do not miss the AGRO MUSEUM at HEIDERSCHEID. Our friend, Nico Roeder, exhibits extraordinary agricultural machinery. Exclusive European and foreign tractors are exhibited by historical order. Visits possible on reservation.
5. Clervaux and Vianden: These towns are best known for their castles. CLERVAUX, named "city of the image" offers the world-famous exhibition "Family of Man" by Edward Steichen. VIANDEN is very atypical town, built around the Our river and dominated by its castle. We suggest you to take the cable car to admire the beautiful view.
6. Troisvierges swimming pool: With a 25m pool for swimmers, a children's pool, a giant slide but also a stream, water jets, a bubbling space and playgrounds, this outdoor pool is the perfect place for a relaxing afternoon. In season, it is open 7/7 from 10h to 19h, has a bar and is accessible to disabled people.
Next to the Binsfeld Museum, an old farmhouse has been completely renovated and furnished to accommodate groups. Composed of two dormitories and individual rooms for the monitors, it can accommodate up to 28 people.know more